event theming, design and styling.
The Prop House is delighted to introduce your all to our lovely and talented new Event Stylist Natasha Winslow! Natasha’s background lies in Interior Design and she is a magician when it comes to bringing creative concepts from paper to production. We thought, what better what to get to know Natasha a little better than with a quick Q&A:
1) What Star Sign are you? Powerful Leo Lion in western & a timid but tasteful Rabbit in Chinese Astrology – go figure.
2) What is inspiring you at the moment? Wind, Pirate style, Frost French, Kaleidoscope patterns, taxidermy and Matthew Williamson – always
3) When you’re not at the office, what are you doing? Restyling my friends houses, swimming, bush walks with my children, sewing, online shopping…
4) What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? Uplift everyone you meet
5) What is on your playlist? Lately, Teenage Fanclub, San Cisco, Dylan – always, Spector, Daughter, Ramona, Band of Horses, Lou Doillon, Sia Furler and on and on
6) What makes a great event? Apart from the company which is a given, for me it’s the lighting and the music and I always like a breeze.
Secondly, we would like to welcome another new team member to the role of Prop Stylist Kobi Lagana. After working as a visual merchandiser for Sportsgirl, Kobi is an energetic young creative with extensive event experience.
1) What Star Sign are… you? Fearless Aries with a “just do it” attitude.
2) What is inspiring you at the moment? Definitely pastels, bohemian interior design, rustic décor and fresh bright orchids! Oh and anything to do with Pineapples ….
3) When you’re not at the office, what are you doing? Trawling the internet and magazines for inspiration, DIY-ing, being a movie buff and lots of coffee dates with good friends always.
4) What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? A smile costs nothing – from my Nonna
5) What is on your playlist? Always a bit of Arctic Monkeys, The Foals, Chet Faker and Beyoncé get a good run. Definitely having a moment with LORDE as well.
6) What makes a great event? Styled to perfection, with a killer playlist to perfectly set the mood!See More